- NIPK Electron Co. entered the list of strategic organizations of the medical industry in Russia. The company's equipment is included in the unified register of Russian radio-electronic products.
- Development of an effective and safe solution in the fight against COVID-19 - Modular CT unit, which allows you to quickly organize computed tomography rooms with the possibility of diagnostics during the period of mass admission of patients. The creation process - from design to commissioning - took only about two months. The Modular CT unit is the optimal solution, both in terms of the diagnostic capabilities provided, and the speed of installation and commissioning.
- Manifestation of high reactivity to changing market needs due to the spread of coronavirus infection in the country. A striking example of such a reaction is the delivery in record time of 29 ward devices required by the Leningrad Region healthcare facility in the fight against COVID-19 - the timeliness and anticipation of the need for diagnostic equipment, which the company managed to produce thanks to well-organized work and teamwork.
- An innovative development of the Company - the Modular CT unit, created as part of the fight against COVID-19, was recognized as one of the best in the field of advanced domestic technologies and was awarded a victory in the "Medicine and Health Care" nomination. NIPK Electron Co. Co is a laureate of the National Prize in the field of effective application of advanced technologies "Priority 2.0".
- NIPK Electron Co. won several major state tenders for the right to conclude life cycle contracts (LCC) for medical institutions in Moscow for a total amount of more than 3.5 billion rubles.
- A unique development of the company, created to obtain 3D images of the foot and ankle joint in a standing position under natural load - ATRISS X-ray cone-beam tomography system - is registered in the state register of medical devices. The apparatus was created with the active participation and expert support of specialists from the FSBI “Scientific Research Institute for Children's Orthopedics named after G.I. Turner ”of the Ministry of Health of Russia - one of the leading medical research institutes in the country in the field of traumatology and orthopedics. Equipment and method - a unique technology of examination and visualization were presented for the first time at the 27th international exhibition "Healthcare-2017" as part of the exposition of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia. The register of medical devices is located on the official website of Roszdravnadzor: https://roszdravnadzor.gov.ru/services/misearch.
- Within the framework of the 30th anniversary international conference on computer graphics and machine vision "Graphicson-2020" (St. Petersburg) on the basis of ITMO University, NIPK Electron Co. Co. organized and held the first ever Hackathon "Application of artificial intelligence in processing images for inspection complexes ", the purpose of which is to check the technical feasibility of solutions for the automated detection of items prohibited for carriage in baggage and carry-on baggage. At the end of the Hackathon, three teams for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places (out of 12) were awarded honorary prizes and certificates. The prize fund was 250 thousand rubles
- At the end of the year, the Company took the third place in the competition for the award of the Government of St. Petersburg "For the increase in labor productivity at industrial enterprises in St. Petersburg".
- During the coronavirus pandemic, NIPK Electron Co. supported physicians as part of the citywide campaign #supporting a doctor. In a busy time, the Company delivered specialized uniforms, dishes, foodstuffs and other necessary requisites to medical workers of St. Petersburg hospitals.